How do I switch back ?

Marcel Janssen korgull at home.nl
Mon Oct 10 23:12:16 CEST 2005

hi,

I tried switching to XFCE and now I can't switch back to any other desktop
(gnome or kde) on Fedora Core 3.
My system has auto login enabled but normally when I restart X I get into a
login screen. This doesn't happen anymore and I'm trying to find out for over
2 hours why XFCE still starts (every script has things enabled to start KDE
but it won't).
I suspects some system files have been altered but I have no idea which ones.
I only used the switchdesktop tool to switch so I guess that tool is broken
or XFCE does some funny things to my system.

Any way I can fix this ?

regards,
Marcel