Really, Really big issues with this mailing list

Gianluca Turconi luctur at comeg.it
Sun Oct 2 11:54:39 CEST 2005

Hello,

I'm sorry to send this message directly to the list, but it seems I
haven't any other mean to contact the administrators.

Since I subscribed last month, my messages to the list bounce back or
disappear into nowhere, while I cannot access the mailing list web page
with the password I chose at the time of my subscription (re-done twice)

I've written to the admins twice too, with no answer so far. However, I
can at least read the messages from the list now, thing I was not able
to do before. So, I assume the admins have done something to help me. :)

However, since I don't understand where the problem is (on my ISP's side
or on mailing list's one) and I cannot change the destination address
for mails coming from the mailing list through the web interface, I'd
prefer to be unsubscribed by the admins and go on lurking via Gmane and
its newsgroup.

Thanks in advance for any help and please be patient with me please :)

Regards,

Gianluca