Language problems

Andres Olarte olarte.andres at gmail.com
Sat Oct 1 19:24:15 CEST 2005

I'm been trying to get xfce running in spanish. I download the stable
release, and compiled it. Everything works fine. I've tried with different
locales, and some of the components are in spanish, but most remain in
english. I've checked the translations, and it seems that much more is
translated than what i'm seeing in spanish. Basically, it seems that only
the "desktop" (when I right click on the desktop the "Desktop Menu" is in
spanish). What could be wrong? What's the correct way to make it appear in
spanish? Am I missing something during the compile?
 Thanks,
 Andres