GPG front-end with clipboard access

Sydney Hieronymous Zitbag zitbag at post.sk
Sat Oct 1 17:32:22 CEST 2005

I am a newbie in linux and I currently need a GPG front-end which would be able to access the xfce clipboard and encrypt/decrypt it's content. I've already heard about KGpg but it needs several meg's of KDE libraries and I'm short in disk space.
Another alternatives like Seahorse are mail-clients 'a priori', not a thin front-end only.
Considering, that my GPA front-end is aimed to encrypt/decrypt files, another solution would be to simulate the xfce clipboard as a file. Is it too weird? Any ideas?

shz