Terminal

Benedikt Meurer benedikt.meurer at unix-ag.uni-siegen.de
Tue Mar 29 21:40:44 CEST 2005

James Lee wrote:

>>>which is only needed if you build from CVS, isn't it?
>>
>>It's always required. Atleast with intltool 0.33, dunno about other
>>versions.
>
> So, what happens if a person needs only one language and
> does not need all the others? It seems that if there is an
> option to turn that off, then there is a minimal one (both
> in xfce and terminal) that can be used without being
> encumbered by unneeded dependencies. Of course, that means
> one cannot use it with other languages, but that may be
> acceptable to some people.

Won't work (from outside), as intltool is used to generate the .desktop
files from the .desktop.in files. You could of course file a problem
report to the gnome people, requesting to make atleast the XML file
handling optional (in fact we don't need the XML file handling except
for the xfce4-panel).

> best regards,
> James.

greets,