XFCE partially pt_BR

Tomas Schertel tschertel at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 18:22:59 CET 2005

Hi all...

Please, take a look at pics.
http://www.imagehosting.us/himages/ihnp-293161.jpg
This one shows my desktop menu.
As you can see, it's partially translated to portuguese.
On top, menu shows "Run program". On botton it shows "Help",
"About..." and "Quit".
But on middle of menu, all entries are on portuguese.
(If I'm right, these entries are from .desktop files. So, they are
shown in right way, because "system" catches variable "export
LC_ALL=pt_BR" and shows pt_BR entries from .desktop files.)
I thought this was a xffm setting, so I tried to set "LANG" xffm
variable (pic 2) to pt_BR, but nothing happens. And when I close xffm
setting, it reset value to en_US.
http://www.imagehosting.us/himages/ihnp-293194.jpg

What I can do to fix it ??
Thx to all.