Iconbox

Gian Paolo Mureddu thetargos at gmail.com
Thu Mar 3 07:16:25 CET 2005

Mike White wrote:

>I can't find out what makes the "little Star" icon box work. I adjust
>its settings, but it never appears. I didn't see anything about it in
>the manual. Does anyone here use it? How do you start it?
>
>Mike White

And make sure the settings do not have enabled the start minimized
option, if it is, then uncheck that. If it is already running, it must
be visible now, if it is not visible, run it from a terminal like so:
xfce4-iconbox & (the ampersand will make it run in the background and if
you have your session to be saved up, will be restored the next time you
login).