Xfce Digest, Vol 20, Issue 43

Alexander Toresson alexander.toresson at gmail.com
Sun Jul 31 20:31:46 CEST 2005

On 7/31/05, bazill <madbazill at sinn.ru> wrote:
> Доброго времени суток!
> программа запустилась из под эмулятора wine, входящего в комплект большинства
> дистрибутивов линукс. Я без проблем создал нового пользователя. Проблема
> возникла с началом работы. "Изучение ПДД" потребовало от меня установить
> комплект ActiveX. Буду думать что подсунуть эмулятору.

1. This list is in English.

2. Translated with babelfish this becomes:

"Good time of day! program was neglected from the hearth of emulator
wine, entering the complete set of the majority of distributivov of
linuks. 4 without the problems it created new user. Problem arose
since the beginning of the work. "study PDD" required from me to
establish complete set ActiveX. I will think that to slip to
emulator."

Which is completely OT, if babelfish's translation ain't totally wrong.

Regards, Alexander Toresson