Focus model

Harold h.aling at home.nl
Tue Jul 26 12:33:54 CEST 2005

Olivier & Jasper,

I didn't mean to offend you by saying that something is 'easy'. I'm also posting on the XFCE-users list because I'm not a developer, so I won't be able to provide any patches for XFCE...

I DO believe that the current focus model behaviour is not 100% of what many of the XFCE users would like, but there are only a few that (will) report it. Maybe the dev's can put this on their -already too long, I know- todo list, or maybe discuss it sometime...