xfce i18n mailinglist

Daichi Kawahata daichi.k at aioros.ocn.ne.jp
Tue Jul 26 09:30:16 CEST 2005

Hi Auke, Brian and François,

On Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:45:02 -0700
Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> P.S.  Looking at a couple old emails on xfce-i18n, it looks
> like Daichi's emails may be the culprit:

> Some mail he sends (the majority?) is us-ascii, though...

Yes, I've noticed my mistake at Content-Type: (on 18-07-2005,
my last replying to 'Greetings, Norwegian translation?'), in
which I had put ISO-2022-JP where ISO-8859-1/15 was required.

Therefore, that mail source contains raw 8bit characters instead
of encoded ISO-8859-1/15 characters with plain ASCII, but if
it caused mail daemon crashed, it also had to cause a problem,
since I had same mistake on another days (17-02-2005, maybe).

Anyway, I'll attach corrected mail source (due to modifying,
I have no longer original mistaken mail, sorry), can it be
replaced with the problematic one?

Regards,
--
Daichi