K3b

Jean-François Wauthy pollux at xfce.org
Thu Jul 14 12:23:58 CEST 2005

did you activate the systray in the taskbar or in the panel ?

to activate it in the panel, you've to add a the systray-plugin and in
the taskbar you've to go in the taskbar configuration dialog and
activate 'show notification icons'

on a side note, let me remind you it's not a gentoo specific ML, so if
this problem appears to be gentoo specific, go on the gentoo forums
aking the question (and send me a link to it in a private mail, i'll
take a look since i'm also running gentoo)