K3b

Luis Felipe Strano Moraes ra016681 at ic.unicamp.br
Thu Jul 14 12:13:35 CEST 2005

On Thu, Jul 14, 2005 at 12:09:31PM +0200, Jean-François Wauthy wrote:
> Le jeudi 14 juillet 2005 à 06:56 -0300, Luis Felipe Strano Moraes a
> écrit :
>
> this one :
> > [ebuild  N    ] xfce-extra/xfce4-systray-4.2.2  -debug -doc 0 kB
It's already installed. I mean, I forgot to mention it, but the output
I pasted here on my last e-mail was from an emerge -ave xfce4 , just
to see every package that would be installed when I tried to install
xfce4 from zero.

I already have all of those packages installed in my system, and k3b
still doesn't use the systray.
The weird thing is, skype uses it normally. So I tought it might have
something to do with a missing kde package I was supposed to have
installed or something.

--lf