File managers

Gerald Barre g.barre at free.fr
Tue Jul 12 00:05:51 CEST 2005

Le Mon, 11 Jul 2005 13:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
Keith Dart <kdart at kdart.com> s'exprimait:

> Ok, that's cool. But just in case the OP or other lurkers are looking for
> a good, productive system I recommend XFCE plus ROX. :-) Also, throw in
> gkrellm, rxvt-unicode, OpenOffice,  and a subset of the gnome/gtk apps.
> That's pretty much my system.

To me, it's just a question of speed, Xffm is slower on my system so I keep
using Rox. Compared to XFtree, Xffm is a big evolution of the Xfce file
manager. I recommend no apps, people should test them to be sure they're
convenient or not.

--
Desespoir : Etat de ceux qui ont encore foi en l'humanite !