Lost Panel

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Thu Jul 7 17:14:43 CEST 2005

On Thu, 7 Jul 2005, Jasper Huijsmans wrote:

> Try running xfce4-panel and save your session when you log out. No idea
> why this would happen though :(

Jasper,

   Sigh. This is so simple I _should_ have known to do it. I guess that I was
so surprised that it wasnt't there I didn't think to run it manually.

> If it doesn't work, check if xfce4-panel is running and kill it before
> trying again.

   No, it wasn't there.

Many thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President      | Author of "Quantifying Environmental
Applied Ecosystem Services, Inc. (TM)  | Impact Assessments Using Fuzzy Logic"