Window management stuff

Igor Sutton Lopes igor-lopes at procergs.rs.gov.br
Wed Jan 26 10:51:58 CET 2005

Hi again.

I was not talking about Fullscreen mode. I mean maximized windows are
really maximized, even fixed width fonts. Open an application like 'emacs'
then maximize it using the 'maximize' button. It will maximize but some
not filled spaces will remain. I don't now how, but in metacity it works
fine (althought I never saw that in any other window manager), and I think
it is really nice.

Igor.