Compositor woes

jan goplay at quick.cz
Tue Feb 15 10:09:00 CET 2005

Hi,

Follow this link:

http://gentoo-wiki.com/TIP_Xorg_X11_and_Transparency

btw.: I'm also using Xfce 4.2 (from portage tree). All I need to do was
to enable composite extension in Xorg .... you do nor need to run
"xcompmgr -c" as Xfce has build in composite manager.

You can check if your xfce composite manager is running by running
"xcompmgr -c" which should give you message "Another composite manager
is running." ...

Transparent windows are made with "transset"

ciao
Jan