integrated internet browser

Andrew Conkling andrew.conkling at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 20:53:22 CEST 2005

On 8/25/05, James Tappin <james at tappin.me.uk> wrote:
> I'd dispute the claim that konqui is unusable.

Yet what if you want your filemanager to show up in this view, with
these few toolbars, at this window size?  And your webbrowser to show
up with these different toolbars at a different size?  This was the
reason I switched to something else after switching from Rox for a
while.  Konq does handle switching between browser modes fairly well,
but it just ends up being a very awkward UI.

IIRC I read that the devs were actually planning on (or at least
thinking about) separating the two for KDE 4....

--
http://aconkling.blogspot.com