integrated internet browser

Biju Chacko botsie at xfce.org
Thu Aug 25 10:35:39 CEST 2005

Jasper Huijsmans wrote:
> Amichai Teumim schreef:
>
>>Hi
>>
>>Any plans to integrate an internet browser into future filemanager?
>>
>>Take care
>>
>>-amichai
>>

> No.

You're violating my rights! I demand an integrated web browser! Also an
integrated ftp/sftp/bittorrent/p2p client! An egg timer! The Kitchen sink!

Secondly, I want an option to make selected windows appear and disappear
at 200ms intervals. The WM must provide this -- obviously it's not much
work since it's just one more menu item.

If you cannot provide what I want immediately I will be forced to give
up xfce and use a *good* desktop like twm.

;-)

-- b

PS: In case you hadn't realised yet: just kidding.