The weather apps/plugins

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Thu Aug 25 00:19:53 CEST 2005

On Thu, Aug 25, 2005 at 12:08:32AM +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Chris Green wrote:
> >BTW I'd really appreciate it if people didn't copy mail to me as well
> >as to the list.
>
> Fix your MUA config then. You're explicitly listed in Reply-To:, and so
> other MUAs will explicitly include you in replies.

Surely they will only "explicitly include you in replies" if the user
uses the 'group reply' command which seems to me to be the wrong thing
to do.  I've had this argument before!  :-)

Never mind, I'll live with it, I don't want you all to think I'm going
to pick arguments all the time.

(My MUA configuration is right for just about all the other mailing
lists I belong to. This includes the mutt mailing list which one would
think has got it right.)

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."