Removing decorations from a window

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Tue Aug 23 09:49:32 CEST 2005

On Mon, Aug 22, 2005 at 11:45:42PM +0200, Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> Benedikt Meurer wrote:
> > As said several times in this thread: It has nothing to do with Xlib.
> > It's a structure defined by Motif. You can find it in the Motif/Lesstif
> > sources, in the gdk-x11 sources, in the Qt sources, and in the source of
> > virtually every window manager known today.
>
> Ok, I decided to be nice:
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/viewcvs/gtk%2B/gdk/x11/MwmUtil.h?view=markup

Thanks, but even that is GTK header file, it shouldn't really be necessary
to use GTK to do this should it?

I know this is probably a minority requirement but it does really seem
to me that both 'ends' of the application <---> window manager
relationship seem to be saying this is the job of the other end.

I'll stop chewing at this bone now, I have what I need, sorry to have
maundered on so long about it!  :-)

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice that which can be explained by incompetence."