Problems with xffm/xfsamba and right-click menu in Xfce 4.2.0 (on Slackware 10.1)

Edscott Wilson Garcia edscott at xfce.org
Wed Aug 17 15:43:36 CEST 2005

El mié, 17-08-2005 a las 09:49 +0100, Nick Chorley escribió:
> >"On the first request, xfsamba resolves the masterbrowser, on the second
> >it resolves the workgroups. It takes one more double click on the
> >workgroup to see both machines."
> >
> >Does that work or not work for you?
> >
> >Best,
> >Myles
> >

> Nope, it doesn't. Even if I right click the workgroup and press
> "Reload", nothing happens :/.

On Xfsamba < 4.3.3.1, if you have certain things running on your master
browser, (like solid database), xfsamba will query the incorrect netbios
name. Please enable verbose output and post us the samba command and
results which are shown in the diagnostics window. This will pinpoint
the cause as to why no machines are shown.

--
Edscott Wilson Garcia <edscott at xfce.org>