customizing xfce

yoshi kirano yoshi_kirano at hotmail.com
Mon Aug 8 13:45:14 CEST 2005

Hi tx for the advice

the following i did, i putted a file  kioskrc. under /etc/xdg/xfce4/kiosk/

with the this content

[xfce4-session]
CustomizeSplash=NONE
CustomizeChooser=NONE
CustomizeLogout=NONE
CustomizeCompatibility=NONE
Shutdown=NONE
CustomizeSecurity=NONE
[xfce4-panel]
CustomizePanel=NONE

but it doesn't change anything tried is with %admin group instead of none,
same result.
do i have to delete the session file in the user dir ?

any suggestions, i see a small ammount of option to put into the kioskrc.
file are there more  ? like for example i don't want the users to use a
terminal or that it is visible on there menu. Do i do this by just deleten
de shortcut and restricting it by grouppermissions ?

tx for the help

cheers,