XFCE4: Issues with Gentoo

Romeu Fonseca romeu.fonseca at gmail.com
Wed Apr 6 14:22:06 CEST 2005

Hello all, anyone here uses Gentoo? I´m having some problems to emerge
xfce4 related ebuilds... Well, in fact, I used to modify
packages.unmask to emerge some masked xfce ebuilds and now, when I try
an "emerge world", the system wants to downgrade XFCE4 from 4.2 to
4.0.6... And more, it says that the xfce4.0.6 ebuild is blocking the
other stuff... I dunno what I can do to fix it...

Just one more question, is XFCE4.2 working with all themes and
functionalities?? In mine, it´s missing some icons and some themes
simply does not work...

Best regards ppl, Romeu