Key bindings (macros)

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Tue Sep 28 14:27:53 CEST 2004

You can create your own key bindings, just copy file /usr/share/xfwm4/themes/default.keys/keythemerc to directory ~/.themes/xfwm4/my.keys/, edit this file so that you have lines like this:
shortcut_1_key=Ctrl+Shift+W
shortcut_1_exec=oowriter
shortcut_2_key=Ctrl+Shift+T
shortcut_2_exec=xterm

and then go to XFCE Setting manager -> Window Manager -> Keyboard and focus and choose your file instead of default

Hope that works for you :) It works for me...