Default configuration

Brett I. Holcomb brettholcomb at charter.net
Sun Sep 26 03:30:46 CEST 2004

Check out /etc/xfce4 - there are some xinitrc and other scripts there.  I
believe when you start xfce for the first time with startxfce4 it copies
them over.  Another alternative is to put the scripts in /etc/skel and
when a user is created they will be be copied to their home directory.

--
Brett I. Holcomb