Window frames too large

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 10 01:15:58 CEST 2004

   This is xfce-4.0.6 on slackware-10.0 with a lcd monitor running at
1260x960 dpi resolution.

   The menu and tool bars on window frames (e.g., mozilla, lyx) are huge. So
are the dialog boxes when I invoke xfce's settings dialog box. They look as
large as they would on a monitor in 800x600 dpi mode. Is there any way to
make them smaller?

   When I was running the 19" CRT monitor at 1024x768 dpi this was not the
case. On my notebook the window frames are a normal, small size. I'm trying
to discover why this machine is so different.

Thanks,

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President