Panel doesn't hide

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Fri Sep 10 01:08:40 CEST 2004

On Fri, 10 Sep 2004, Olivier Fourdan wrote:

> Maybe try to uncheck/check the autohide check box from the panel
> settings dialog.

Olivier,

   I tried this both the first time it got stuck and again just now. It makes
no difference.

   I upgraded to xfce-4.0.6 on my notebook today, too. That behaves well.
This machine is not being cooperative. The panel's stuck and I can't get the
silly thing to disappear when it's not wanted. Pushy feature, that's what it
is. :-)

   (And, to reassure others that I'm not being unduly critical, I've been
using xfce for as long as I can remember. And I migrated to linux in 1997 so
it's been a while. I really like xfce but I'm not fond of the major changes
between versions 3 and 4.)

Rich

--
Dr. Richard B. Shepard, President