CVS errors

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Sep 7 10:21:36 CEST 2004

looks like the mixer plugin is causing the panel to crash, and, due to
some really bad design decisions on the libalsa dev's part, some types
of alsa errors cause the program using it to abort.  really dumb.  try
removing $prefix/lib/xfce4/panel-plugins/libmixer.*

danny, you really need to find a way to make the mixer plugin not crash ^_~.

    -brian