How to see and empty trash-bin of Gnome/KDE in xfce 4?

Xan DXpublica at telefonica.net
Sun Oct 17 13:13:03 CEST 2004

Dissabte 16 Octubre 2004 15:41, en/na edscott wilson garcia (<edscott wilson
garcia <edscott at xfce.org>>) va escriure:
>>Re: How to see and empty trash-bin of Gnome/KDE in xfce 4?
>
> El sáb, 16-10-2004 a las 05:49, Xan escribió:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I have a little bit problem: I use often nautilus file navigator and
> > often, I press Del key. So the files go into Desktop Trash-bin of
> > gnome/kde (I use Gnome 2.6 and KDE 3.3).
> >
> > I use xfce 4.0.6, and I want to know how can I see the files that I moved
> > with nautilus into Trash and how can I empty the Trash-bin.
> >
> > Sorry, perhaps it's a simple question (I hope), but I'm not experienced
> > user.
>
> There is a way with 4.0.6, but too complicated. For 4.1.9 just run
> xftrash4. This will open a treeview with a folders for KDE and GNOME
> trash (if there is any) and also any trash generated from xffm. To empty
> any trash folder, just select it an press delete. See attached
> screenshot.
>
> regards,
>
> Edscott

Okay. I'm clear that it's a _simple_ way fo xfce 4.2 beta1, but what's the too
complicated way for 4.0.6?. I use 4.0.6 and for now, I don't want to pass to
new version of xfce, until it's not 4.2 (stable).

Can you say me. I want to see if it's so complicated (sure it's).

Thanks for answering,
Xan.

PS: You can answer me in spanish. It's one of my maternal languages and
english it's not (as you can see ;).