How to see and empty trash-bin of Gnome/KDE in xfce 4?

edscott wilson garcia edscott at xfce.org
Sat Oct 16 15:41:08 CEST 2004

El sáb, 16-10-2004 a las 05:49, Xan escribió:
> Hi,
>
> I have a little bit problem: I use often nautilus file navigator and often, I
> press Del key. So the files go into Desktop Trash-bin of gnome/kde (I use
> Gnome 2.6 and KDE 3.3).
>
> I use xfce 4.0.6, and I want to know how can I see the files that I moved with
> nautilus into Trash and how can I empty the Trash-bin.
>
> Sorry, perhaps it's a simple question (I hope), but I'm not experienced user.

There is a way with 4.0.6, but too complicated. For 4.1.9 just run
xftrash4. This will open a treeview with a folders for KDE and GNOME
trash (if there is any) and also any trash generated from xffm. To empty
any trash folder, just select it an press delete. See attached
screenshot.

regards,

Edscott