Window borders very large

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 12 03:19:20 CEST 2004

ok, i see...  i had noticed that, but i didn't realise it was that you were
talking about.  at any rate, none of this is xfce's fault.  the tall toolbar
in firefox is a problem with firefox.  the LyX menubar and toolbar also
appear to be a different color, so my guess is that it isn't a gtk app,
so it's themed according to the rules of whatever toolkit it uses.

	-brian