Window borders very large

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Tue Oct 12 02:07:49 CEST 2004

On 10/11/04 14:15, Rich Shepard wrote:
> On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:
>
> >i'm not really sure what you're getting at here.  the window borders look
> >the same to me (and totally normal) on both screenshots.
>
>   OK. Allow me to try again.
>           <http://www.appl-ecosys.com/publications/screenshots.tgz>
>
>   I just put up a new tarball. In this one, the screen captures are of the
> entire screen rather than a single window. Despite the different window
> sizes in the two shots, the decoration bars should remain the same height as
> the window itself is grown or shrunk.

ok, i think i might be seeing it (in hindsight, it's in the original image,
but i somehow missed it).  the titlebar is of the same height.  that is, the
dark blue area.  but the firefox window appears to have an exra top border
that the LyX window doesn't have.  or maybe the LyX window is just partially
off-screen.  although... i feel like this isn't what you're talking about.

>   If you line up the two images side-by-side you can see the difference in
> height. Of course, it's much more noticeable here, but I cannot post my
> monitor on my Web site. :-)

now that would be a nifty technology ^_~.

	-brian