Window borders very large

Rich Shepard rshepard at appl-ecosys.com
Mon Oct 11 23:15:26 CEST 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004, Brian J. Tarricone wrote:

> i'm not really sure what you're getting at here.  the window borders look
> the same to me (and totally normal) on both screenshots.

   OK. Allow me to try again.
           <http://www.appl-ecosys.com/publications/screenshots.tgz>

   I just put up a new tarball. In this one, the screen captures are of the
entire screen rather than a single window. Despite the different window
sizes in the two shots, the decoration bars should remain the same height as
the window itself is grown or shrunk.

   If you line up the two images side-by-side you can see the difference in
height. Of course, it's much more noticeable here, but I cannot post my
monitor on my Web site. :-)

Thanks everyone,

Rich

--