Dual X displays - separate font settings possible?

Chris Greenman sol-pkgs at ckgreenman.net
Thu Oct 7 22:37:26 CEST 2004

I may be wrong on this but I would say no.  when the X server runs in
Xinerama mode it turns both monitors into a single display (:0.0 for
example).  Since there is only one display there is only one set of
resources.

Now if you were running 2 different monitors in NON Xinerama mode (:0.0
and :0.1) then I would say Yes it is possible.

Chris