Icon Themes

Bob Snyder bob.snyder at cox.net
Sun Nov 21 21:32:28 CET 2004

Although there has been quite a bit of discussion of themes, theme
engines, and icons for xffm, I haven't seen much about Icon Themes in
the User Interface settings. I have about 16 Themes available, but only
two Icon Themes: ROX and Rodent. No matter which one I select, the icons
associated with the Settings Manager, Panel, etc. stay the same. I
believe it is the Rodent icon set.

I installed 4.2 RC1 using the graphical installers from
os-cillation.com. Should there be more icon themes to pick from? Did I
miss something?

Thanks,

Bob S.