Terminal title in taskbar?

Chris Green chris at areti.co.uk
Sun Nov 21 15:20:16 CET 2004

On Sun, Nov 21, 2004 at 07:15:16AM -0700, Paul Bucalo wrote:
> address or I will double-send. It's possible that Xan's email client is the same
> and he hasn't been attentative to the issue until now. Regardless, this is a
> problem that comes about from such simplistic email clients and it just needs
> attention by user to deal with it. This then, Chris, is why anyone would want to
> to use "Reply To All" to reply to a list.

Yes, OK, I was just putting my vote in with someone else.

However I think I'd try and use a better mail client if I could (not
always possible I know).

Being a command line enthusiast I handle *all* my mail on a remote
linux system where I have a shell login.  I can thus telnet (actually
ssh) from just about anywhere and read my mail, hence I have no
problems with reading mail in different places (home, work, wherever).

It's easy enough to find systems offering free shell accounts where
you can run pine or (as I do) mutt.

--
Chris Green (chris at areti.co.uk)

    "Never ascribe to malice, that which can be explained by incompetence."