GKrellM and startup

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Thu Nov 18 00:40:04 CET 2004

Some time ago (probably on Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:34:07 -0800)
"Brian J. Tarricone" <bjt23 at cornell.edu> had occasion to say the
following:

> hmm, this is the second time this has cropped up, though i don't know
> of the last one whether or not composite was turned on.

I didn't search first :-( because I stay up with the ML; sorry if I
missed that.

> any chance we can get a screenie of what it looks like on startup?
> i'm not really sure what you mean.  or is it impossible to get a
> screenshot, since that fixes the window?
>
> hmm, maybe i'll install gkrellm later and give it a look.  are you
> using the gtk1.2-based or gtk2-based gkrellm?

I'll try to get a screenshot later; if you want to install, I'm using
the gtk2-based one.

Thanks,
Andrew