GKrellM and startup

Brian J. Tarricone bjt23 at cornell.edu
Thu Nov 18 00:34:07 CET 2004

On 11/17/04 18:34, Andrew Conkling wrote:
> When I start up Xfce in Gentoo Linux, GKrellM starts but is missing the
> last portion of its window.  If I click on another window and back
> again, then the window shows up.  Alternatively, if the mailchecker
> (in the missing part of the window) is updated, the window shows up.
>
> Any idea why this is?  I'm using Xorg 6.8.0, but I have compositing
> turned off.

hmm, this is the second time this has cropped up, though i don't know of
the last one whether or not composite was turned on.

any chance we can get a screenie of what it looks like on startup?  i'm
not really sure what you mean.  or is it impossible to get a screenshot,
since that fixes the window?

hmm, maybe i'll install gkrellm later and give it a look.  are you using
the gtk1.2-based or gtk2-based gkrellm?

	-brian