A little suggestion about xfwm window borders

Ylosar Goer ylosar.goer at free.fr
Fri May 28 11:13:00 CEST 2004

Ondrej Mihalyi wrote:
> is it possible to add an option to set width of window borders to 0, and place this option in window manager or user interface cathegory of XFCE Settings Manager?

I anderstand that the following may not be an option for you, but
independantly of xfwm settings, you can modify your favorite theme and
adjust its borders using transparency (or maybe just suppress relevant
pixmap files, but i'm not sure of what could happen if you do this).

That's what i did and i like very much the resulting no 3D effect, ultra
thin borders and "not-full-width" title bar theme :)