No themes under v4.0.5...

Andrew Conkling andrewski at fr.st
Mon May 24 05:04:11 CEST 2004

On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 20:49 -0400, Marv Boyes wrote:
> Understood. I didn't join the list until well after your thread, and it
> didn't occur to me to search anything other than the messages I've
> archived on my own machine. Thanks for the heads-up.

No no, the list is hard to search; I meant no offense.  Best method is
to use Google and add "site:lunar-linux.org" (no quotes) to your search.
The only reason I was able to find my message quickly was because I was
pretty sure which month I was messing with that stuff.

> Looks kind of complicated to fix, though-- still an utter n00b here. As
> I use gnome-panel with Xfce, is there any chance I'll screw that up by
> mucking about with my gtkrc?

It's not too bad and AFAIK, the worst you'll do messing around with your
gtkrc is to have everything look bad (and that seems hard to do).
You'll do no worse to your gnome-panel than you would to any GTK2 app.
And, if things really get bad (whatever that means), you could just
delete the file in your home directory.

Sorry I can't give any specific tips, but if you ask specific questions,
someone else or I will be able to more easily help you out.

Cheers,
Andrew