No themes under v4.0.5...

Marv Boyes marvboyes at att.net
Mon May 24 02:49:27 CEST 2004

Andrew Conkling wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-05-23 at 20:28 -0400, Marv Boyes wrote:
>
>>I have the xfce-themes-4.0.5 package (as downloaded from the excellent
>>eslrahc.com) for Mandrake 9.2  installed, along with everything else I
>>_think_ I need. Is there something I might be missing?
>

> Check out my recent thread on the matter; I had (assumedly) the same
> question.
>
> http://lunar-linux.org/pipermail/xfce/2004-February/008155.html
>
> If after reading that, you still have questions, feel free to ask away
> here; I'm not trying to give you a dismissive answer. :)

Understood. I didn't join the list until well after your thread, and it
didn't occur to me to search anything other than the messages I've
archived on my own machine. Thanks for the heads-up.

Looks kind of complicated to fix, though-- still an utter n00b here. As
I use gnome-panel with Xfce, is there any chance I'll screw that up by
mucking about with my gtkrc?

Thanks,
Marv
Help in the research to fight devastating diseases like
Huntington's, Parkinson's, and Alzheimer's-- donate your computer's
leisure time to Folding at Home.
http://www.stanford.edu/group/pandegroup/folding/