Window cycling under a mouse

leekk at freeshell.org leekk at freeshell.org
Wed May 19 19:17:06 CEST 2004

Hi,

in xfce 3.x, I can cycle raise all the windows under the
mouse cursor. In 4.x, I cannot cyclically raise windows
under the mouse cursor, since after the first one, the
window on top is already at the top. I can cyclically
lower windows under the mouse cursor, but the next active
window is not necessarily at the top, can are often partially
obscured by other windows. I'm wondering if 4.x can perform
the raise-lower operation on windows.
This way, the active window is always top most, fully shown,
and the next press of the function key will send it to the
back, raising the next active window.

Thanks.

James.