CVS's xfdesktop & gtk-2.4.1

Bradee-oh! bradeeoh at bradeeoh.com
Sat May 8 17:03:53 CEST 2004

I was going to spend some time this morning "messing around with the
settings" of xfdesktop, but where can I do that?  lol

there is no entry in the settings manager for xfdesktop.  I'm scratching
my brain trying to remember if 4.0.5 had an entry for the desktop.

Alternately, there must be some config files to hack somewhere - I'll go
hunting around for them...

-Brady