xfpinboard

Ylosar Goer ylosar.goer at free.fr
Thu May 6 10:03:57 CEST 2004

The idea of having a zone where i can visualy organize shortcuts (or not) icons of programs or documents in a way open to chaos, aka 'i pin what i want where i want in that zone', seems very good to me.

But, i do not like so much the solution of having that zone in a supplemental autohiding panel. I would greatly prefer the plugin way of doing it: what if we had an icon in the existing xfpanel witch make that zone/canvas appear/disappear on click (and on some keypress) ? This plugin should support drag and drop on the canvas and on the panel icon, and perhaps be coupled with xffm bookmarks. The canvas should also be resizable.

My two cents donation.