Backdrop list

Jakob Breivik Grimstveit jakob at grimstveit.no
Sat May 1 02:33:20 CEST 2004

On Fri, 2004-04-30 at 23:54, Andrew Conkling wrote:

> It'd be really swell if one could add an entire directory to the
> backdrop list; I'd like to utilise the feature but I have about 300
> pictures I'd like to put into a list. :)

I agree with you there :-)

Until that functionality arrives, here's the quick fix (I did so for
about 5000 images myself, used "|grep -v png|grep -v jpg|grep -v
jpeg|grep -v gif|grep -v bmp" in addition to this myself, since the
directories contained a lot of other stuff as well)

$ find /path/to/files -type f >> xfce_image_list

HTH

--
Jakob Breivik Grimstveit, http://www.grimstveit.no/jakob, +47 48298152