logout script

Mon Mar 29 08:16:23 CEST 2004

Hi!

Im sorry if this mail is send twice, I guess I used the wrong
e-mail-adress the first time.

I would like to execute a script when I logout, is there a possibility
in xfce4 to do this? I want to close xmms and galeon correctly to
avoid the galeon crash-dialog at start and have xmms remember the last
played song.

And a second question: Is there a command which provides the function
of the logout-Button? I would like to have a to logout from the menu,
through a shortcut and through a script (acpi-bower-button).

Im using Xfce 4.0.3.

TIA,
Jakob