ArchLinux + XFCE

myth47 at comcast.net myth47 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 29 22:45:09 CEST 2004

You make me want to try ArchLinux now even though I just got used to Debian through Knoppix.  One issue for me with Debian is the slow pace of their releases as well as the fact that with so many apt repositories, just switching to one that has what you want can cause major things to break.  Having said that, though, I'm used to the distro and I know where things are in it.  Maybe I'll boot an Arch partition just for kicks.