Can you add cancel button when it's possible?

Ondrej Mihalyi mihalyi at matfyz.cz
Thu Jun 17 14:58:48 CEST 2004

I understand now, thanks for clarification of the process, because even though I'm a developer, I have no experience with huge collaborative projects like XFCE and anything that gets me closer to uderstand how developing such a project works makes me happy.

I take your reply as a challange to post a patch, and won't bother you until I am able to make one.  I want to make myself clear in that I have no intention to bother you with bunch of feature requests (as I didn't start this thread), but it's my only chance to make XFCE better by supporting some useful features which not only I would appreciate.  I hope I'll have time and experience later to do something more :)
( for now I think it's easier to tell you to change it than to download the code and find out where to change it )

By the way, here is my example:
	I sometimes change my themes, when I want xfce desktop look nice with non-XFCE desktop applications like  gkrellm.  In that case I keep going through all themes until I find the right one, but often I cannot find a better theme, and then I'm not able to easily revert to my old theme.
I certainly agree, that most features don't need a revert button, but some definitely would be easily customizable if REVERT button was present.  Not that I wouldn't work around it now :)

Keep doing your good work, I appreciate it a lot,
ondro