Features wishlist for xfce 4.1

Jasper Huijsmans jasper at xfce.org
Wed Jun 2 22:19:29 CEST 2004

Xan wrote:
> I don't know why the open source projects in general ignore the majorty of
> feature request. I think that the team of the project have the (moral)
> responsability to make that their software are the best as possible, even
> more if anyone (a user) say that it could be more good if it has this
> feature.

Please reread above (and the rest of your mail) and think about why that
is about the stupidest thing you can say if you ever want your requests
to be taken seriously. Just a friendly warning.

Some things that make a request more likely to succeed:

1) A good reason, i.e. a use case, not "I like it better" (although that
still can work if we agree).

2) A patch ;-) No guarantees, but it helps.

3) Being polite. Doesn't hurt, anyway.

	Jasper