Thanks for xfce3

Nepple, Bruce bnepple at networkelements.com
Tue Jul 20 23:00:13 CEST 2004

I finally got around to trying xfce3 as a CDE replacement, and
I really like it.  In fact, being able to iconize to the desktop AND
shade was a nice bonus.  The icons snap to the right, or back to where you
put them just as I hoped.  The icon placement grid is finer
grained than CDE, but that could be construed as a feature also.

I'm sure thare are lots of other nice features I haven't discovered yet.

*If* you do add iconizing to xfce4, I hope you do it as it was done in xfce3.

Thanks

Bruce